little boat little boat

Perfect. Nelson, you are a god. All your films are a huge inspiration to me. Keep up the amazing work man!!

Fragile Fragile

Hoodie-Hoo

*large obnoxious slow clap*
Very good, Ken. Very...good.
That was prime. I enjoyed that craze all over this town. Keep that party rolling, little bro.
-LFF (ward)

Metal Gear Crisis 1.1 Metal Gear Crisis 1.1

Not too shabby

To NewgroundsFan8, you have too much time on your hands...and personal vendettas stopped being cool almost a million years ago.

Anyway, nice flash. I can't wait for part two. That was very funny.

pong^2 pong^2

pong!

That's right! I won the game! Booyah! good stuff. I loved level 4...wait.

PGX Snowboarding PGX Snowboarding

WOW!

I usually don't enjoy flash games very much, but this was phenomonal! great job. i don't think i've ever played a game with action-script quite that good. most excellent. i liked the track editor...that was really good. great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tactics Core Demo Tactics Core Demo

Perfect!!!

No RPG, turn-based, combat sim, whatever-you-want-to call it, has ever been better. Greatest game ever. That could keep me entertained for hours...and that's just the DEMO? wow. You should be proud because that was really something. There is not a single thing I could possibly point out that was wrong with it. NOTHING! I love it. keep it up. I can't wait for the real thing. And the file size 0 kb?! that's so great! DigiSeed absolutely OWNS Newgrounds now.

Shark-Infested Waters Shark-Infested Waters

MMmmmm

I've always loved this one. It's so purdy! Reminds me a lot of something out of Finding Nemo, which is CLEARLY a good thing. ^_^ Wonderful work, CC!!!

Canton's Theme Canton's Theme

CHEEEEESSSEEEE!!!!!

Hahaha I know THAT character! I loved it!! Danny would be proud of you lol. I find it weird and both very cool that we share this bizarre love for little tinkly bell things - you use them wonderfully! It's so very full and atmospheric!!! GREAT JOB!!!!! ^_^

Egyptian Panorama Egyptian Panorama

GAHH!!!!

SO good! This has and still is one of my long-standing favorites of yours...and of anything!1!! Honest to God, it's better than REAL movie scores I've heard. You're going to dominate the world, mon cheri!
^_^_^_^