pong^2 pong^2

pong!

That's right! I won the game! Booyah! good stuff. I loved level 4...wait.

PGX Snowboarding PGX Snowboarding

WOW!

I usually don't enjoy flash games very much, but this was phenomonal! great job. i don't think i've ever played a game with action-script quite that good. most excellent. i liked the track editor...that was really good. great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tactics Core Demo Tactics Core Demo

Perfect!!!

No RPG, turn-based, combat sim, whatever-you-want-to call it, has ever been better. Greatest game ever. That could keep me entertained for hours...and that's just the DEMO? wow. You should be proud because that was really something. There is not a single thing I could possibly point out that was wrong with it. NOTHING! I love it. keep it up. I can't wait for the real thing. And the file size 0 kb?! that's so great! DigiSeed absolutely OWNS Newgrounds now.

Johnny Rocketfingers Johnny Rocketfingers

Terrible morals, but SPECTACULAR movie.

I want to say "Good Job" to you. There is not a lot of really good animation out in this site. I'm not talking about what things move, but how they move. Your frame-by-frame animation was beautiful. I can't say I liked the themes in here, but non-the-less, I laughed like crazy, which I don't do too much on this site. And it was genuinely fun to play. Nice work, keep it up.