little boat little boat

Perfect. Nelson, you are a god. All your films are a huge inspiration to me. Keep up the amazing work man!!

Fragile Fragile

Hoodie-Hoo

*large obnoxious slow clap*
Very good, Ken. Very...good.
That was prime. I enjoyed that craze all over this town. Keep that party rolling, little bro.
-LFF (ward)

Metal Gear Crisis 1.1 Metal Gear Crisis 1.1

Not too shabby

To NewgroundsFan8, you have too much time on your hands...and personal vendettas stopped being cool almost a million years ago.

Anyway, nice flash. I can't wait for part two. That was very funny.

Valentine's Day Special Valentine's Day Special

ugh...

David, my soul is crying. Was that necessary, man?
I mean sure tons of people hate this holiday (if you want to call it that), I mean hey - I don't even like it that much. But this seemed to be crossing the line a little. Maybe that's just me.

garbage day garbage day

!!!

That was positively stunning. I loved it!

Battle for the North Pole Battle for the North Pole

HAHA

Santa has never sounded cooler! Nice work, that was very funny. Your style lends itself well to hilarity.

Slickernaut responds:

Thank you, I appreciate it! Thanks for watching!

2004 | Timefight 2004 | Timefight

Nice

Very smart.

Peoplemation: Spin Peoplemation: Spin

!!!

That was by far the best movie I've seen in a long time!!! Very nice - That was phenominal! I loved the plot...it was fun and the twist ending was great. The animation, though, blew my mind. That was truly spectacular. The amount of work that must have gone into this is crazy! This is very deserving of it's first place and in my opinion ought to be first in the whole portal. Awesome job! Keep up the good work.

Dustball responds:

Thank you very much! (Talk the the guy below you, heh heh)

(2004) Glass of water (2004) Glass of water

Very good

That was funny. I love these movies. Keep it up.

Twisted Punch Twisted Punch

Spectacular!!!

Very professional and polished. Nice shots, too. I enjoyed the rotoscopes and big camera moves. They were very fluid and the animation, too, was also very smooth. Good work!